Whether it’s through one of our WorkMatters ministries or prayer and devotion, we love when people discover God’s calling in their work.
Better yet, we have the resources to prove it. Here is a list of some of our favorite podcasts about finding God’s calling for your work by some of our favorite workplace leaders.
- Making the Journey Matter – Elise Mitchell, CEO, Mitchell Communications Group, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Public Relations Network
- Five Keys to Becoming a Change-Maker – Brad Lomenick, Founder, BLINC and Former CEO, Catalyst
- The Hero Leader – Stephen Graves, Owner, Coaching by Cornerstone
- Four Principles to Guide Career Decisions – Chuck Hyde, CEO, Soderquist Leadership
- Discover your Calling – David Roth, President, WorkMatters
- Wake Up – Ross Cully, Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Harvest Group
- Sharing your Faith in the Storm – Dan Skoff, Chief Meteorologist, KNWA / FOX 24
- The Road not Traveled – Terry Turpin, CEO, Acumen Brands, Inc. / Country Outfitter
- Get in the Boat – Chris Crossland, CEO, Crossland Global Development
These are only a few of our more than 70 faith at work podcasts! Be sure to subscribe to our list on iTunes for more.